Happy Monday, Zags! Hope everyone is doing okay now that families have departed from a fun weekend, and that if you still have midterms this week (I feel ya), you’re prepared and go in and kill it.
Very brief update: with four main points:
1. Kraziness: WHAT A BLAST! Loved being back in the Kennel and watching our guys show off. Loved your energy and enthusiasm, we just need to push it to the next level now that the season is officially starting. This being us to…
2. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE GAME ON SATURDAY AGAINST THOMPSON RIVERS. Please come by the Ticket Office (located inside McCarthey, next to the doors near Coughlin) today to get your ticket for the game! It’s the first game of the year and we’d love to have everyone there! The ticket office will be open from 10 am to 5 pm today (Monday, Oct. 27) to get your ID activated!
3. The game against Thompson Rivers: DIRT on Thompson Rivers will be posted on Thursday evening – use this to your advantage (signs, costumes, etc.) because there’s some juicy stuff that we were able to dig up. Come dressed in your craziest costumes for Kostumes in the Kennel – there may or may not be a costume contest, you could have a chance to win some cool stuff!
4. What’s happening this weekend:
- Men’s Soccer vs. San Diego: Friday, Oct. 31 at 2:00 pm – it’s Halloween so wear your costume!
- Men’s Basketball vs. Thompson Rivers: Saturday Nov. 1 – doors open at 4:30 pm and the game starts at 6:00 pm.
- Men’s Soccer takes on LMU on Sunday, Nov. 2 at 1:00pm at Luger Field
- Women’s Basketball vs. Eastern Oregon on Sunday, Nov. 2 – doors open at 12:30 pm and the game starts at 2:00 pm
That’s it! Hope everyone has a good week, and see you back in the Kennel this weekend!