It’s officially the most wonderful time of the year: Tenting Season!
Tent City will begin this Saturday (11/14/15)! That’s right, THIS Saturday (as in 3 days from now). Not only is it the first Tent City of the year, but it’s also the first ever Tent City for a Gonzaga Women’s Basketball game. Stanford is coming to town and it’s going to be one heck of a game. Before the chaos of Tent City begins, y’all are gonna have to take note of a few things:
· First, Tent City starts this Saturday (11/14/15) for the Women’s game against Stanford on Sunday (11/15/15).
· The tweet for the running location will go out at 1:15pm on the dot on Saturday. Make sure that you are following @ZagKennelClub on twitter. It is at this point that we will tweet out the location and the race begins. Make sure you have your registration form with you!
· The maximum number of students per tent is 6. At least one member must be in the tent at all times during Tent City. We will be doing random tent checks throughout to make sure of this.
· The Tenting location will be on Foley lawn and tents must be set-up on the corresponding tent number that will be on the grass.
· Listed below is the time layout of Tent City for this weekend.
- Tweet time: 1:15 pm Saturday Nov. 14th
- Tent set-up: 1:30-2:15 pm Saturday Nov. 14th
- Tent tear-down: 9:45-11:00 am Sunday Nov. 15th
- Tent City campers line-up for game:
- All Tent City members: 11:00 am Sunday Nov. 15th
o Doors open 11:30 am Sunday Nov. 15th
Please take note of all rules and policies shown on the Registration form. If found in violation, students will be asked to leave Tent City and Tents will be pulled.
Last but not least, make sure to be loud come Saturday!!! Let’s show the nation that we are the best Student Section there is!
· Between the hours of 9:00pm on Saturday through 7:00am on Sunday there are only Tent city members allowed in Tent City.
If any of you have any questions contact email@example.com.
See you all out there in Tent City! GO ZAGS!